Painting Jam 17 - Hive Tyrant

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong


This is a pretty short Painting Jam but it comes from the heart and nothing else matters :)

Pershore asks...

Hi there,

Sorry for the intrusion, I am sure you must get a lot of these kinds of questions, but I recently picked up a hive tyrant to paint and was browsing the galleries for inspiration. I was totally blown away by your tyrant here: here and here. I would be really grateful for any pointers you might be able to give me about how you achieved that gigeresque paint scheme. It is fantastic!

Thanks in advance,


Pershore
My answer
I hope this could help you - check Buglands for further information to this model! Let me know if this is ok or if i have to travel back in time in my head to remember more.

Comments:

There are 2 Kommentare for Painting Jam 17 - Hive Tyrant

Post a Comment