blablub

by Robert aka muhani

posted by Robert, chimp, muhani

Loving to pass time playing table board games, my son and me regularely face each other as opponents to roll some dices.
Lately we challenge each other in "risk" - the lord of the rings edition.
Many many plastic figures crying for color - no chance painting them, but repeatingly thinking about it. I just replaced the plastic-flags that symbolize the party-leaders with GW-LOTR-figures and tried to paint them a little faster than usual by using this technique. ;-)




4 Orcs





Frodo


This is what the gaming-table looks like with the new heroes:


... and a face telling me, who's the winner



... just blablub - the main thing is, I just reopend my building site Captain Maulg after a long-time break - I'm not sure, what definitly caused this pause. Other building sites? Lack of motivation? Something. Months are gone, but mood and motivation is back to finally get this finished.

Maulg re-assembled, waiting for a new outfit:



The round thingy on the right picture is ment to become a broken rapier, but I'm not yet sure about that idea.

Best Regards,
Robert

Comments:

There are 2 Kommentare for blablub

Post a Comment